ECS ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
Our services in the area of switchgear control systems:
- System functions such as access control and time synchronisation
- Parameter and configuration management
- Presentation of information (one pole diagram, incidents, alarms, measurement readings etc.)
- Monitoring of the network, of primary engineering (e.g. switchgears, transformers, power output) and secondary engineering (e.g. self-monitoring of systems)
- Switches (with locking devices, synchronised testing etc.) of systems and other switchable systems with feedback
- Real time transmittance in ms-division.
- Use of locking mechanisms, automatics, etc.
- Analysis of historically saved data
- Geared for the future through use of standardised protocols (e.g. IEC 61850)
- Development of our own standards
- Use of approved components
- Commissioning of substructures
- Programme testing, software inspection and customer training on real time simulation system