Automation Technician (m/f/d)
- Programming and project planning of automation solutions
- Creating visualisations
- Configuration of networks such as fieldbus and Ethernet
- Carrying out integration tests
- Carrying out commissioning
- Developing and independently implementing solutions in cooperation with the team
- Completed studies in electrical engineering specialising in automation or technician specialising in automation.
specialisation in automation, gladly also newcomers to the profession
- Good basic knowledge of PLC and visualisation systems
- Good basic knowledge of network technology
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with business partners
- Commitment and team spirit as well as a self-reliant, conscientious and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to carry out commissioning
If you are suitably qualified, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of mechanical components and the production of special designs.
We look forward to receiving your application to NATUS GmbH & Co. KG, Human Resources, Loebstr. 12, 54292 Trier, Germany.