So your system data actually belongs to you.
Digitisation and networking are essential these days to be able to exist in global competition. Yet precisely this provides a target of attack for cyber criminals aiming to get hold of company data and expertise or disrupt sensitive operational processes.
The increasing networking of industrial infrastructure (Internet of Things, Industry 4.0) also requires adequate protective measures for the automation environments.
These range from analysis of the security situation (security assessment) to setting up protective measures such as firewalls or anti-virus software (security implementation) and whitelisting.
We support you with this by developing the necessary security concepts for your system from the standpoints of productivity, security and the applicable statutory provisions - so your system data actually belongs to you.
NATUS security services
- Generation of a security concept for your production system
- Implementation of the applicable regulations, for energy supply, for example
- Installation of routers and firewalls
- Setting up a DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
- Installation of appropriate anti-virus software or whitelisting
- Migration from old systems to modern security standards
- Secure remote maintenance and remote diagnoses
- Support with patch management
- System test
- System installation and commissioning