Preventive and anticipatory
Technical reliability and smooth functioning are what distinguishes NATUS switchgear systems.
However, professional maintenance is essential - especially when the equipment has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Under German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) Directive 3, the operator must ensure that checks are carried out that electrical systems and equipment are in an orderly condition.
Preventive and anticipatory maintenance guarantees reliable operation and reduces the risk of system downtime.
NATUS range of maintenance services
- Electrical and mechanical functional tests
- Testing and cleaning of insulation parts
- Greasing and oiling of mechanically moving parts
- Checking the stability (torque and transition resistance) of electrical connections
- Testing and maintenance of switchgear
- Replacement of faulty components
- Functional testing of protective equipment
- Logging of all work carried out
- Recommendations for further maintenance steps
- Reduction in unexpected malfunctions
- Guarantee of availability
- Increase in service life
- Value retention
- Fulfilment of your obligations as an operator (maintenance logs in the event of damage)
- Time- and cost-savings