Cost-effective – sustainable – up-to-date
Reliable and highly available supplying of electrical energy to consumers is of fundamental significance. To guarantee this, NATUS switchgear systems are designed for an operating life of several decades.
During this time, the requirements on the system itself will change, and the technology will move on as well. Hence the question of whether to retrofit or replace your systems is generally inevitable.
With its retrofitting activities, NATUS offers you an alternative to new purchases – modernisation of your switchgear or components – cost-effectively – sustainably – up-to-date.
From concept generation to engineering, implementation and approval, NATUS is your guide through the tense area of standards and legal provisions.
NATUS retrofitting service
- Retrofitting solutions for NATUS medium- and low-voltage switchgear
- Array expansion with original parts or current technology
- Finalisation / extension of reserve cubicles
- Increase in personnel and system protection
- Increase in the level of automation
- Incorporation of state-of-the-art technology
- Logging of all work carried out
- Comprehensive archive, through which we can offer tailored solutions years later
- Reduction in unexpected malfunctions
- Guarantee of availability
- Increase in service life
- Value retention
- Fulfilment of your obligations as an operator (standards, legal provisions)
- Increase in productivity
- Time- and cost-savings
- Extension of the life cycle
- Cheaper than full replacement
- Pre-manufacturing in our factory as far as possible, thus minimising periods of inactivity
- Minimisation of future maintenance work
- Recording of measurement values to comply with DIN ISO 50001 (energy efficiency)
- Extended availability of spare parts
- Adaptation to current standards and legal provisions