Flexible solutions for smart grids.
NATUS energy automation enables communication between devices and equipment in the energy distribution and supply system with the substation automation, thus permitting the development of smart grids.
As an independent system supplier of automation solutions with years of industry-specific expertise, we know how to deliver your specific requirements effectively and efficiently. In doing so we use modern communication structures that meet the highest safety standards.
Whether it is a new system, a replacement or a retrofit - with NATUS you always have a reliable partner - flexible solutions for smart grids!
- Energy automation using our own switchgear systems and those of third-party manufacturers
- Provision of safety and control technology cabinets
- Provision and integration of safety and control technology devices (e.g. SIPROTEC, RELION, SEL etc.)
- Retrofitting activities of IED's
- Automatic switchover for medium- and low-voltage switchgears
- Design of the necessary grid technology
Station control technology systems
- ABB MicroSCADA
- ABB RTU500 Serie
- ABB COM600
- SIEMENS SCC
- SIEMENS SICAM PAS
- WAGO I/O
- IEC 61850 integration of protection / control devices
- IEC 60870-5-101 connection to power grid SCADA
- IEC 60870-5-103 protection report transmission
- IEC 60870-5-104
- OPC protocol
- GOOSE protocol
- Visualisation of information (single lines, results, alarms, measurement values etc.)
- Monitoring of the grid, the primary technology (e.g. circuit breaker, transformers, cabling) and secondary technology (e.g. self-monitoring of devices)
- Integration of circuit breaker (status reports, locks, synchronisation check etc.) System functions such as access control and time synchronisation
- Time stamp in the millisecond resolution
- Applications for interlocks, automation systems etc. (with GOOSE / CFC)
- Evaluation of historically stored data
- Future-proofed through the use of standardised protocols (e.g. IEC 61850)
- Generation of user-specific interface typicals